Who would have thought that Pinterest could be such a powerful marketing tool? Grow Your Pinterest Pinterest is one of the most popular social media sites on the internet. It has over 150 million active monthly users, and it’s growing rapidly.
Pinterest users spend an average of 14.2 minutes per day, coming in just behind Instagram users. In addition, Pinterest provides a unique opportunity to engage with consumers visually, making them much more likely to purchase products online or in-store; hence why it’s essential to grow your Pinterest following. You can get right answer of these questions!
How to grow your Pinterest audience/following?
How to grow your blog with Pinterest?
How to grow your business using Pinterest?
What is Pinterest?
Before we explore why you should grow your Pinterest account. Let’s take a look at precisely what Pinterest is and how consumers utilize this unique social media platform. Pinterest is a social media site where people can share and “pin” images or videos to boards, sometimes called Pinterest Boards. In addition, Pinterest allows users to create collections of inspiring ideas that they want to save for later use.
Aside from using Pinterest Boards for inspiration, many users do some of their online shopping on Pinterest. Even if they’re not buying on the site, they’re saving products to purchase later. As a result, Pinterest is one of the sites with the highest conversion rates for e-commerce purchases.
There are many reasons why Pinterest is an important social media platform to grow your following and engage with consumers. But let’s focus on just four main points, two of which we already mentioned!
– Pinterest has over 150 million active monthly users (and growing).
– Pinterest is one of the most popular social media sites in the United States.
– Pinterest users spend an average of 14.2 minutes per day on Pinterest, coming in behind Instagram, which has over 500 million active monthly users!
– Pinterest provides a unique opportunity to engage with consumers visually, making them much more likely to purchase products online or in-store.
How to Grow Your Pinterest?
As you may have noticed, Pinterest has many benefits for your business. So how do you go about growing a Pinterest account?
First and foremost, make sure that your Pinterest is complete with the latest updates to design trends and other vital details, such as an email address or phone number where someone can reach out.
Next, you should use Pinterest as a research tool to learn what your target audience is looking for and then create Pinterest Boards that align with those interests. Then, whether it’s holiday recipes or DIY projects, make sure to fill out boards accordingly so people can find what they need for their projects when they pull up your account on Pinterest!
Now that you know the basics of using Pinterest and what it has to offer for your business, it’s time for the last step. The last thing you need to do to grow your Pinterest is simple: pin things! Pinterest describes its service as “in-depth inspiration delivered fast.” Allowing people who don’t currently follow your Pinterest to see your most recent Pinterest activity will inspire them to follow you.
Invest time in the content of your Pinterest Boards and use hashtags when possible so that you can reach a wider audience. In addition, make sure that any pins on other sites link back to Pinterest. When people click these links, they’ll have the option to follow your Pinterest account.
Tips for Making Your Pinterest More Visible to Consumers
– Pinterest is a visual social media site, so use great images or videos to attract your followers.
– Include hashtags in the description of pins and boards with relevant keywords.
– Selecting “followers” under “Followings” will let you see who’s following your Pinterest account. This can help you reach out to potential followers, as Pinterest doesn’t allow you to search for someone by name.
– Don’t forget that Pinterest can be used not only on the computer but also in different apps and marketplaces! For example, Pinterest’s app is available on iOS devices or Android phones, and Pinterest is available on various sites, like Etsy.
The Bottom Line
We’ve talked about Pinterest and how it can be necessary for a business to grow its following. So, if you’re not currently using Pinterest or need a little help developing your account. This blog post should provide some valuable information and tips! So, get out there and start pinning!
Read more blogs of The Darl