MARKETING INTERN (non-paid internship)
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing global team. This job requires the candidate to be both creative and analytical. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, able to work in teams, able to take feedback and apply it, and interested in learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
* Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
* Assist with daily administrative duties.
* Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
* Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
* Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
* Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
* Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
* Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
* Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
* Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
* Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have a passion for marketing.
* Outstanding multitasking abilities.
We are a boutique agency, we are creative and do not limit ourselves. We love challenges. We use all mediums to create engaging and unforgettable experiences.
The Darl is looking for a bilingual WordPress developer and SEO expert to join our full time team. This new team member will to help our clients develop amazing websites and improve our clients’ online presence through creative content production and technical SEO strategies.
As the Web/SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for developing websites and improving our clients’ organic SEO rankings by performing keyword research and building topical content outlines, optimizing current content, and tracking the performance for our clients and reporting the results and consulting with them.
Must be expert at all things WordPress, php, hand coding php scripts and have significant SEO knowledge. Will be expected to edit and write HTML, CSS and PHP.
Expect to be working with dozens of small and medium sized service related businesses and thinking outside the box is a must. Deep experience building WordPress, WooCommerce, and PHP websites.
- WordPress design and development is a must
- Understand how WordPress Themes and MySQL Databases work together
- Understand how PHP works modularly with HTML
- Expert at HTML and CSS
- Understand Media Queries and how they impact Mobile Responsive CSS and Design.
- Understanding of website conversion into WordPress from any platform
- Understand how to edit and modify WordPress Plugins
- Understand how DNS works.
- Must be a part of our company culture
- Team player
- Multi-tasker – Be able to handle multiple projects
- Self motivated
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to work fast and deliver great design
- Strong ability to learn and grow
- · Research and keep up with the latest WordPress, SEO news and tactics.
- · Website design and creation
- · Perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and content optimization.
- · Write enticing titles, subtitles, meta descriptions, and image tags.
- · Identify opportunities and provide advice to improve our clients’ websites.
THE DARL is on the hunt for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our growing team! Sr. Graphic Designer will design marketing material for our clients, including but not limited to: online sales funnels, branded websites, social media assets, and digital banner advertisements. You are results-driven and excited about creating content that successfully portrays our brand’s message to customers resulting in brand loyalty and customer acquisition. You love creative problem solving and collaborating with your team to build and perfect design ideas and improve the brand’s visual presence. You know exactly how to build engaging creative graphics that drive clicks and sales. You know how to build a consistent brand impression across all marketing platforms and customer touch-points.
- Excellent command of English Energetic
- Can-do attitude
- Immediate availability to start working
Boutique agency is looking for a Strategist / community manager to join their remote team full time!
The Strategist / Community manager will collaborate with cross al teams, will be responsible for developing strategic campaign plans and identifying key target demographics.
Responsibilities: Develop brand creative content needs to be used across broadcast video, digital advertising, social media, web, influencers and online engagement programs Senior Strategist.
Requirements: 4+ years relevant experience and immediate availability
to start working. Sound like you? Respond with relevant experience and resume to be considered. Submit resume
Bilingual Project / Account Manager
THE DARL is on the hunt for a Project / Account Manager to join our growing team!
This role will be responsible for the relationship with the clients and supervising all the content. This role will ensure all assets are created and released to proper specifications and channels on-time and at an excellent standard. Through this effective management they will contribute to the strengthening of our brands. This position will create a seamless workflow for the design team and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining best practices in terms of assets.
This job requires the candidate to be both creative and analytical. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, able to work in teams, able to take feedback and apply it, and interested in learning opportunities.
Responsibilities: Contribute to creative concepts and campaigns, including ideating and collaborating on concepts. Effectively work alongside and inspire the design and social media team, while building and maintaining strong morale and unity. Overseeing designers’ projects and day-to-day workflow and setting up the team for success. Create and plan digital marketing material. Participate in team brainstorming sessions. Help ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope. Own project timeline, schedules and documentation. Attend meetings and represent the marketing team. Coordinate planning and review sessions.
– Excellent command of English Energetic
– Can-do attitude
– Immediate availability to start working